Are you Strong enough to be My MAN?
I am clawed fingers moving across a blackboard
I am the honking at a traffic light when it just turned green and your engine won't start.
I'm the kid in the emperors new clothes
I'm the run in your minds panty hose
I'm the last wet match when you're craving your smoke
I'm the only person who gets your jokes
I'm the one who calls you on it
I'm the elephant in the room
I'm soothing balm for wounds of life
And I'm going to be your wife.


6 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
(u're getting married right?)
Yep! soon there will be angst ridded pre-wedding woe posts
:D watch out for them they will touch a dark side
;)
this was amazing... =)
I think i am strong enough.. but i am taken already ;)...
Nicely done....
hey ... am good.. long time ... wonder where u found that futli re blog :) ... read ur getting married. Nice... congratulations. hope u were fine in between all that happened in mumbai .. i happened to visit the day it ended .. never seen the city that deserted. glad to know u still write and surf blogs :)
And he is going to be your .... :)
Post a Comment