This sucks
I've just realized I cannot keep eating and drinking whatever I want
and that sucks.
I think I just got it, that exercise is something i need to incorporate into my daily life or else i will end up with a body I hate even more than the one i'm in now!
and that sucks.
When your wedding dress is gorgeous, accomodates your chest fits around your waist skims down hiding your child bearing hips
and then f&#*S up by giving you cleavage......ON YOUR BACK
Now that really sucks.
How do you shrink your back?
suggestions please....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
you cant shrink your back but you sure need to go back to your shrink...
he he
back cleavage? wow do you also get boobs with that>
LOL @ Crooked toe
BTW I am a shrink
@ spaz no surprisingly boob free beneath the cleavage...sigh!
Can't the cleavage be packed with something :-?
let your hair down your back in curls.. maybe do a half bun instead of a full bun so there will be tendrils of hair to cover and distract ppl fr the back cleavage..
Post a Comment