"PAIN can't get enough....rather feel pain than nothing at all"
Would you agree that dental pain is second only to childbirth?
and that dentists are socially sanctioned torturers? they are also socially sanctioned extortionists, that charge humongous sums of money to fill up tiny holes while inflicting much distress and discomfort, which as is its nature, will then deteriorate after a few years and the cycle begins again
much like the BMC and their road work if you come to think of it...
Absolutely phobic in terms of dental ache I have been an avoidant bunny, hopping as far away from my dentist as possible, leading to complete destruction of teeth and bank account as well.
Looking at the bill the receptionist handed to me I said to my dentist
"you must know my parents aren't paying for this"
"good good"he said "independent girl"
"yes independent and now very poor girl" I replied he laughed
so i said "if you continue to charge me like this I will be on the streets"
"I'll be the beggar with the best teeth on the street"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
you scared me with this post.....i haven't visited a dentist in my life yet.....and now i need to decide between ne teeth or no money. Tough call!!
you could go with a cheap dentist and more pain...
btw..ill be honoured if you link my blog on your site...
that tells me a lot...and I havent been to the dentist either ever...and now you have totally made me wonder what awaits in the near future of my toothy nightmare!!:(
Scribblers Inc.
Oh good GOD you're soooo right! I despise Dentists to no end!
Nice home you have here. Seems you've been blogging since before the internet was born!
@ scribbler, get them before they get you, the teeth and the dentist that is :)
@ unsung, Thanks :) lol @ before the internet was born, yes i am what they're calling Vetran Blogger
Post a Comment