Loving me Loving you
loving me is hard and I make it harder
is love like trust earned?
tom robbins compared love to an "outlaw"
like an outlaw, love lives by no rules
so words like "safety", "security"well they do not exist in love
to love me is to feel unstable
to love me is to worry about the next mess I'm going to make
to love me is to care about the crazy kids I talk to
to love me is to love my nani
to love me is to put up with my mother
to understand my father
to forgive my friends
to be interested in my work with women
to love me is to ignore the many boys who will chat me upask me for my number (in front of you) or send a drink to our table
to love me is to frequently want to beat up people who hurt me but yet show restraint
to love me is to lie in the dark and comfort me dry my tears with little butterfly kisses and rock me to sleep
to love me is to know which night I don't want to talk but let my tongue to the talking
to love me is to have high “whine tolerance”
loving me is hard and I make it no easier
when I second guess youto love me is to make sure
you can say I love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment