OOPS I DID IT AGAIN
So my good friend A-dick (prounounced ae dick), post MBA exams freed up enough time for a coffee
He sandwiched me between lunch with returned-from-Amreeka-mum and evening with friend who-had-to-show-off-basoon-playing-boyfriend at dress up concert....so there I was escaping the sunday afternoon sun by waiting for a table and A-dick in the cool confines of georgia gold, while waiting I happened to chat with a boy who was also waiting for his coffee, and he sat down at my table to wait for A-dick, and when A, arrived I stood up to greet him and my bag (permanently open!) heaved off my lap, and something fell out But I didn't see it and then the nice boy said something fell out and I look around and say well I can't see anything on the floor what was it? and A-dick is grinning and the flustered nice boy is saying I don't know what fell but something fell he insists, then says a hurried goodbye and walks off, leaving me puzzled and A-dick is still grinning, "what?!!??" I ask him "what is it??" he leans over and says "your pad fell out of your bag and slid under your chair"
I look under the chair and horror of horrors there wrapped in its green glory is my whisper ultra maxi fresh pad
I giggle hysterically with A-dick who goes on to buy me green tea to compensate for any possible embarassment
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Gosh..must have been a scene!!
I remember when I was a kid, I opened my mum's bag and took the pad out when we had gone to see a family. I didn't quite understand why everyone was trying not to smile and why my mum made a fuss when she got home! :)
HAHAHA...
This must have been hilarious!!
Fun fun fun =D
Laugh if you must you two...but what had gone on before this was even more a comedy of errors, I was staring at the floor when the random boy wlaked in, and he thought I was staring t his foot and I didn't wnat him to think I was a weird foot starer so I said nice shoes and we got talking and then this happens!!! like Karma man!
foot in your mouth!!!
complete with crooked toe
but these are the things, that makes life live... :)
Post a Comment